Pages

Thursday, 13 June 2013

UNCERTAIN.

WHATS THE NEED TO SMILE.
 
All I have I cannot explain how I got it, Miraculous, luck, planned I cannot explain, grace maybe co'z it’s amazing, Favor maybe I found much.

                  cc..............cc
                            cc..........cc
                           cc

Legs, nails, hair, fingers all are fine,
 No short coming has befouled them,
Yet I cannot,  raise my lips, A bit to expose and show my lovely teeth.         
 .............................................................................
......... a.a.........................................a a ..     
................a.a................................a.a.............
 .............  ....a.a.....................a.a...       ................
......................  ..   .a.a.a.........     ...............................
 ................................................................................



Ungrateful may be i am. not thankfulmaybe was the nature back then,
Assumption was what I loved much, 
 Such that I did it charitably to, 
Anything that came my way.......................
But for how long am I to live. So that, I, cannot account.
................................
................................
 .........................maybe that never crossed my mind.


What bout eternity .
By grace I was saved , the love I did not deserve I got, But in return I assume. Saying hi to my friend has became expensive, But what am I supposed to do continue this way?


In all this I find reason to be smiling, every second of my life.



Yet I ask myself what the need to smile. 




                                                                                                   # fod.                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment